Fathom Research Group provides litigation support to Vancouver and BC legal teams services built upon our extensive experience in major and complex investigations, including: expertise in drafting legal applications, electronic disclosure, major case management, and creating complex, well organized and articulate, court briefs from general investigations.
Whether currently involved in litigation or contemplating legal action, Fathom Research Group can assist in data and document research, collection and analysis, field investigations, evidence collection, affidavit preparation and file management (electronic disclosure). We work as an integral component of the legal team in its representation of a company or individual.
Fathom’s litigation support provides a complete menu of investigative services to complement our client’s needs including:
- Locating, interviewing and vetting witnesses
- Comprehensive background investigations
- Financial assets search and investigations
- Discovery and evaluation of documentation and digital evidence
- Open source analysis
- Estate and probate investigations
- File management and electronic disclosure
- Summarize and drafting court briefs and affidavits
- Investigation support